Boniface Bros was begun in 1916 by John Boniface who was joined by his brother Amos on his return from World War One. By 1939 they operated a two-storey bakehouse, a small goods maufacturing department and the 'Pink Cake Shop' in The Square. This section of Boniface Bros is probably the small goods manufacturing department in Bourke Street, with John A Boniface on the left and Amos Boniface on the right.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- John and Amos Boniface at Boniface Brothers Bakery, Cuba and Bourke Streets
- Held In