This two storied bakery was built in Cuba Street, near the corner of Bourke Street, in 1929. The shop, Luncheon and Tea Rooms, and offices on the street front were added in 1930. The business was established in 1916 by John Boniface, who was joined by his brother Amos on his return from World War One in 1918. Mr Amos Boniface is 6th from the right and his brother John is the next but one to him.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- 2009N_Bc130_BUI_ 2395
- Staff and vehicles of Boniface Brothers' Bakery, corner of Cuba and Bourke Streets
- Held In