C M Ross established a business in Palmerston North in 1883. A new three-storied C M Ross department store was constucted 1927-1928, featuring large display windows on the ground floor, extensive departments, a tearooms on the 2nd floor and offices on the 3rd floor.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- C M Ross Co Ltd department store, The Square
- Held In