Charles Ross began his general store business on this site in 1883. As the business grew he expanded through to George Street and to Coleman Place. In 1927-1928 he built a large, new, four-storey department store. the building now houses the Palmerston North City Library.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- C M Ross Co. department store, The Square
- Held In