On the right is the four-stripper “Tane” mill, owned by the Tane Hemp Company Ltd. The chimney of this mill was still standing in 1970. The mill was in operation from 1916 to 1920. The suspension bridge can be seen under construction on the left. Two of the sixteen wire ropes are in place on the eastern tower.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Tane Flaxmill and Suspension Bridge
- Held In