Back row: L. Sinclair, D. Johnson, Mr J. A. Colquhoun, L. Stannard (?), W. Akuira. Front row: G. Sollitt, K. Hodder, H. Riggs. Palmerston North High School was the first secondary school in Palmerston North, built in Featherston Street 1902. It was destroyed by fire in April 1910 and replaced in 1911. The school separated into boys and girls high schools in 1919, with a purpose built facility for girls opening September 1920.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Palmerston North High School Seven-aside
- Held In