The combined Croquet and Bowling Club was established on the corner of Park Road and Fitzherbert Avenue and officially opened 30 November 1918. Later the tennis club joined the combined committee. By 1938, the combined clubs had two full sized bowling greens, four croquet greens and eight tennis courts. A fire in 1984 resulted in extensive rebuilding and extension of the club buildings.
- Momo rauemi
- Tautuhi matihiko
- Manawatu Bowling and Croquet Club
- E puritia ana ki