Skip to Content

More Info →Whareratea, Massey University Staff Club

Wharerata was built in 1901 by the Russell family. It was purchased by Massey Agricultural College and is now used as the University's staff club and function centre.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2008N_Ma38_TER_1384
Title
Whareratea, Massey University Staff Club
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Whareratea, Massey University Staff Club
Wharerata, Massey University Palmerston North Campus
Memory Lane - "The grand manor"
Central Library Non Fiction
Casino Cafeteria interior, 23 Rangitikei Street
Casino Cafeteria interior, 23 Rangitikei Street
"Golden Wedding Of City Residents"
Science Block
Swimming Pool, Massey Agricultural College
Blair Tennent Teachers College Group, 1969
Refectory and McHardy Hall of Massey University College
The Vet Tower, Massey University Palmerston North Campus

Creation

Created By
Place
Massey University, Palmerston North
Date
June 12, 1979

Object rights

Taxonomy

Community Tags
historic places trust,

Report a problem

Related items

Whareratea, Massey University Staff Club
Wharerata, Massey University Palmerston North Campus
Memory Lane - "The grand manor"
Central Library Non Fiction
Casino Cafeteria interior, 23 Rangitikei Street
Casino Cafeteria interior, 23 Rangitikei Street
"Golden Wedding Of City Residents"
Science Block
Swimming Pool, Massey Agricultural College
Blair Tennent Teachers College Group, 1969
Refectory and McHardy Hall of Massey University College
The Vet Tower, Massey University Palmerston North Campus

User comments