In 1955 this property at 163 Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North, was purchased to serve as a school building for Carncot School. Carncot School was started by Constance L Standford in The Square, moved to Duke (now Princess) Street in 1906, and then to Broadway Avenue. Originally it was a private school for boys and girls but now operates as Carncot Independent School for Girls.
- Created By
- Lesley Courtney - Palmerston North City Council
- 263 Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North
- October 5, 2011
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- Community Tags