Skip to Content

More Info →Staff outside Pink and Collison, Motor Cycle Agents, Cuba Street

F E Pink and D K Collison set up partnership in 1930 in Cuba Street. They established a large workshop in the premises to carry out repairs and held agencies for the principal English motor cycles.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2009N_Bc205_BUI_2451
Title
Staff outside Pink and Collison, Motor Cycle Agents, Cuba Street
Relation
Public Photograph Collection Bc 205
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Staff outside Pink and Collison, Motor Cycle Agents, Cuba Street
Interior of Smith & Smith Ltd, Rangitikei Street
Manawatu Wine & Spirits' Awapuni cellars, College Street
Speechley's, Main Street
Millar and Giorgi menwear shop, The Square
Terrace End Hardware, Ruahine Street
Interior of The Universal Supply Depot shop, Main Street
Watchorn & McNaught's Hardware Co., Ltd, the Square
Cuba Street businesses
Parkins and Attfield's butcher's shop, The Square
Window display of china at Watchorn & McNaught's Hardware Co., Ltd, The Square
Window display at Watchorn & McNaught's Hardware Co., Ltd, The Square

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
1937

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Staff outside Pink and Collison, Motor Cycle Agents, Cuba Street
Interior of Smith & Smith Ltd, Rangitikei Street
Manawatu Wine & Spirits' Awapuni cellars, College Street
Speechley's, Main Street
Millar and Giorgi menwear shop, The Square
Terrace End Hardware, Ruahine Street
Interior of The Universal Supply Depot shop, Main Street
Watchorn & McNaught's Hardware Co., Ltd, the Square
Cuba Street businesses
Parkins and Attfield's butcher's shop, The Square
Window display of china at Watchorn & McNaught's Hardware Co., Ltd, The Square
Window display at Watchorn & McNaught's Hardware Co., Ltd, The Square

User comments