Skip to Content

More Info →Feilding Technical School

The Technical School in Feilding was designed by T.H. James, Architect to the Wanganui Education Board and built in 1907 by William Wilkinson. It was later encorporated into Feilding Agricultural High School which was built in North Street in 1919. The top floor of this building was later removed and it remained standing as a single storey building with an attic room. In the 1980s the Ground Floor was used by the Feilding Community Centre, and the Feilding Little Theatre Society Inc kept their wardrobe in the attic.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2011N_Fe10_004618
Title
Feilding Technical School
Relation
Public Photograph Collection Fe 10
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Feilding Technical School
Carncot School for Girls, Broadway Avenue
Central School Baths
Central School
Kairanga School pupils
College Street School Pupils - Boys
Palmerston North High School pupils in the Assembly Hall
Boy pupils, first state school
Terrace End School Class Photograph
Official Opening of Hokowhitu School Swimming Baths
Central School Event
Playing tennis at Longburn School tennis courts

Creation

Created By
Place
Manawatu
Date
circa 1900 to circa 1910

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Report a problem

Related items

Feilding Technical School
Carncot School for Girls, Broadway Avenue
Central School Baths
Central School
Kairanga School pupils
College Street School Pupils - Boys
Palmerston North High School pupils in the Assembly Hall
Boy pupils, first state school
Terrace End School Class Photograph
Official Opening of Hokowhitu School Swimming Baths
Central School Event
Playing tennis at Longburn School tennis courts

User comments