This art deco house was on the left or northward side of College Street, between Ranfurly and Ada Streets (opposite Union Street). It was designed as two flats for Miss Charlotte Eliot Warburton by Reginald Thorrold-Jaggard, a local architect in 1937. Charlotte Warburton was a well known local resident who was born in Palmerston North in 1883. She was active in the Girl Guide Movement and was chairman of the committee of the Women's War Service Auxiliary, for which she was awarded an MBE in 1946. She died in 1961. Contract and plans are held in CA: Thorrold Jaggard, contract 665.