This photograph shows the Central School after the top floor was removed because risk due to the Napier earthquake. There were four main incarnations of Central School - The Original School (corner of Main and Princess Streets, 1873-1890), Campbell Street School (1890-1922), Central School (Featherston Street, built 1922), Central Normal School (became a practice school for teachers college students in 1956).
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Central School, Palmerston North
- Held In