The chapel of the St Mary’s Convent School in Foxton was built in 1917, on the first floor of the School building built in 1911. The Convent School was closed at the end of 1980. The building was taken over by the Foxton Retreat Trust, to run a sanctuary for people living in stressful situations. In 1987 a serious fire destroyed most of the building.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Chapel, former Foxton Convent
- Held In