This Anglican church was the third on the site. The first All Saints was built 1875, a second larger building was constructed 1882, incorporating the original building, and the third and current All Saints built in 1914.
- Created By
- Maurice Thompson
- 338 Church Street, Palmerston North
- August 30, 1964
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library