The first Palmerston North Borough Council buses shown outside the body builders in Napier. On 7 September 1921 delivery of the four Commer buses was taken from Messrs Dawber Ltd, the contractors, and free services were run. The buses went into paid service the next day, 8 September 1921.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Municipal Motor Service Buses
- Held In