Madge Motor Service was founded in 1920 by T S Madge and L J Madge. Initially they served the town of Palmerston North but with the establishment of a bus service provided by the Borough Council, they changed the direction of their activities by commencing operations between Palmerston North and Feilding, and Palmerston North and Foxton.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Madge Motor Service bus, The Square
- Held In