The Manawatu Evening Standard began publishing in Palmerston North in 1880, the first daily newspaper in the town. They occupied various premises over the years until these were constructed in 1937. The building was demolished to make way for a new building on the same site in 1974.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Manawatu Evening Standard building, The Square
- Held In