The clubrooms were built by the Patriotic Society in 1917 for use as a social club for returned servicemen. In 1918 it was named the "Soldiers Club". By 1929 the ground floor had been remodelled for shops, while the second floor remained the RSA Club rooms until 1966 when they moved to Broadway. This photograph shows detail of the wooden staircase.
- Created By
- E Creamer
- Corner of Cuba and George Street, Palmerston North
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- Community Tags