This photograh shows the Russell Street Dairy located near St Johns Avenue. In 1936 the shop was run by Mrs Jean Benton. Miss Mabel Keys took over the shop c1946. By 1955 it was a general store. During the 1990s it remained as a dairy with a small grocery range.
- Created By
- Ian Matheson
- Russell Street, Palmerston North
- June 21, 1998
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- Community Tags