Established in Palmerston North in 1882, opposite the eastern corner of The Square and Church Street, by Percy Herman. A later wooden extension was built over the right of way on the right hand side, and in 1905 a brick building attached on the left, to comprise the 60 bedroom Tucker's Club Hotel. The buildings continued operating as the Club Hotel until 1977 when this wooden building, and its wooden extensions, were demolished to make way for the then PDC department store developments.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Club Hotel, Church Street east
- Held In