Skip to Content

More Info →A O Buchler, First Headmaster of West End School

In February 1910, an approach was made to the Education Department for a grant to establish a school at West End. It was opened 1 July 1913. Structures including a hall, swimming pool and so on were added over the years. The first headmaster was A O Buchler (1913-1922)

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2014N_Sc29_007912
Title
A O Buchler, First Headmaster of West End School
Relation
Public Photograph Collection Sc 29
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

A O Buchler, First Headmaster of West End School
John Murray, Rector of Boys' High School from 1919-1946
Harold John Fowler
Portrait of Mr Aldrich
Hare Rakena Te Awe Awe
Mervyn Austin Nixon, Head of English Dept. at Palmerston North Boys' High School
Staff of Palmeston North High School
David and Frederick Pirani
Moustachio'd Man
Moustachio'd Man Wearing Hat
Mr. R. S. Abraham
William Thomas Penny

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
1913 to 1922

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

A O Buchler, First Headmaster of West End School
John Murray, Rector of Boys' High School from 1919-1946
Harold John Fowler
Portrait of Mr Aldrich
Hare Rakena Te Awe Awe
Mervyn Austin Nixon, Head of English Dept. at Palmerston North Boys' High School
Staff of Palmeston North High School
David and Frederick Pirani
Moustachio'd Man
Moustachio'd Man Wearing Hat
Mr. R. S. Abraham
William Thomas Penny

User comments