John Murray was employed at Palmerston North Boys' High as a Master in 1905, became First Assistant in 1913 and was Rector 1919 - 1946. He served in the First World War and married Miss C Young in 1920. Palmerston North Boys' High opened in 1902. The original school burnt down in 1910 and was replaced by a brick structure.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- John Murray, Rector of Boys' High School from 1919-1946
- Held In