The building shown here was the second Presbyterian Church in Palmerston North, built in 1893 for the Rev. William Thomson and his congregation, to replace the 1878 structure. This building was in turn replaced by the present building, completed in 1957.
- Created By
- Maurice Thompson
- 388 Church Street, Palmerston North
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- Community Tags