The Evening Standard in Main Street East, near the corner of The Square. The third Public Library was situated in the wooden building to the left of the Evening Standard office. This particular building was constructed in 1897, and originally served as the Borough Council Offices, but by 1905 it became too small for this purpose. The Public Library occupied the site until 1929.
- Created By
- Main Street East, Palmerston North
- circa 1905
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- No Known Restrictions
- Community Tags