Skip to Content

More Info →St Andrews Church

The building shown here was the second Presbyterian Church in Palmerston North, built in 1893 for the Rev. William Thomson and his congregation, to replace the 1878 structure. This building was in turn replaced by the present building, completed in 1957.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2015P_C121_011211
Title
St Andrews Church
Format
B&W print
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

St Andrews Church
St Andrews Church, Church Street
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
Interior of St Andrews Church, Palmerston North
St Andrew's Church Jubilee Souvenir, 1879-1929
Bennett & Co's Souvenir Views of Palmerston North
Municipal Opera House, Church Street East
"Gifts for Needy Lepers" Donations for YMCA Charity
All Saints Church, The Square

Creation

Created By
Place
388 Church Street, Palmerston North
Date
circa 1950

Object rights

Taxonomy

Community Tags
church,
church street,
religion,
st andrews,

Report a problem

Related items

St Andrews Church
St Andrews Church, Church Street
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street
Interior of St Andrews Church, Palmerston North
St Andrew's Church Jubilee Souvenir, 1879-1929
Bennett & Co's Souvenir Views of Palmerston North
Municipal Opera House, Church Street East
"Gifts for Needy Lepers" Donations for YMCA Charity
All Saints Church, The Square

User comments