Skip to Content

More Info →All Saints Church, The Square

This Anglican church was the third on the site. The first All Saints was built 1875, a second larger building was constructed 1882, incorporating the original building, and the third and current All Saints built in 1914.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2015P_C18_011204
Title
All Saints Church, The Square
Format
B&W print
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

All Saints Church, The Square
All Saints Church, Church Street
All Saints Church, Church Street
"Anglican Church Dedication" St. Oswald's
Municipal Chambers and All Saints Church, Church Street
All Saints Church, The Square
Looking across The Square to All Saints Church, Church Street
A & E entrance, Palmerston North Hospital
All Saints' Church
Wesley Broadway Church
"Gifts for Needy Lepers" Donations for YMCA Charity
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street

Creation

Created By
Place
338 Church Street, Palmerston North
Date
1950

Object rights

Taxonomy

Community Tags
historic places trust,

Report a problem

Related items

All Saints Church, The Square
All Saints Church, Church Street
All Saints Church, Church Street
"Anglican Church Dedication" St. Oswald's
Municipal Chambers and All Saints Church, Church Street
All Saints Church, The Square
Looking across The Square to All Saints Church, Church Street
A & E entrance, Palmerston North Hospital
All Saints' Church
Wesley Broadway Church
"Gifts for Needy Lepers" Donations for YMCA Charity
St Andrews Presbyterian Church, Church Street

User comments