Skip to Content

Walter Turner's business was situated at 3 Queen Street in the 1920s. It later became Magnus Motors and then H Clapham Service Station in the later 1930s. From left: Vine; J Wasley; J Anderson; Harold Clapham; Walter Turner; D McLean; R Packer; W Carruthers; L Melles (sp?); Les Blackburn (sp?)

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2007N_Bc403_WOR_0095
Title
Turner's Ltd Garage, with staff and cars
Relation
Public Photograph Collection Bc 403
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Turner's Ltd Garage, with staff and cars
The Square looking from Main Street East to Church Street
Workmen at the construction site of second Fitzherbert Bridge
Making Cloth at Jacquards Mill
L C Driver and Milk Truck
Arthur Akers in  car, Ashhurst district
Palmerston North Railway Station Platform
Cars on Rangitikei Line
Bush felling in the Pohangina Valley
Ice cream factory, Tokomaru
West End School Opening
Aokautere Cubs

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
circa 1920 to circa 1929

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Tags
automobile,
cars,
dodge brothers and austin motor cars,
photographs,
pn1978,
smile,
work,
Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Turner's Ltd Garage, with staff and cars
The Square looking from Main Street East to Church Street
Workmen at the construction site of second Fitzherbert Bridge
Making Cloth at Jacquards Mill
L C Driver and Milk Truck
Arthur Akers in  car, Ashhurst district
Palmerston North Railway Station Platform
Cars on Rangitikei Line
Bush felling in the Pohangina Valley
Ice cream factory, Tokomaru
West End School Opening
Aokautere Cubs

User comments