The Public Trust Office, located at 470 Main Street, was built as a single-storey brick building in 1921. An extension was built in 1929 and a second-storey added in 1937 and 1938. In August 1978 the front portion of the original building was demolished, replaced with a new section completed December 1979.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Public Trust Office interior, Main Street
- Held In