A permanent branch office was established in Palmerston North in 1919 with this particular building opening in 1922. An additional storey on a portion of the premises and extensive improvements on the ground floor of the building were carried out in the 1930s. The front of this building was demolished in August 1978, replaced with a new front section, completed December 1979.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Public Trust Office, Main Street
- Held In