This Palmerston North convent was built in 1925, designed by Frederick de Jersey Clere. The convent's main facade was asymetrically composed around a castellated central block, with a white figurine in the middle of this block (this can now be seen on the new Catholic Church building in Broadway Avenue). The Sisters of later demolished.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- St Patrick’s Convent of Mercy, Fitchett Street
- Held In