Skip to Content

More Info →Catholic Presbytery, Broadway Avenue

The St Patrick’s Catholic Presbytery was opened in July 1963 by Reverend Father R M Keegan, priest of St Patrick’s Church.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2010P_C108_3489
Title
Catholic Presbytery, Broadway Avenue
Relation
Public Photograph Collection C 108
Format
B&W print
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Catholic Presbytery, Broadway Avenue
Cathedral of the Holy Spirit - interior
Convent of Mercy, Fitchett Street
St Patrick’s Convent of Mercy, Fitchett Street
Palmerston North - Looking West
Catholic Women’s Guild Singing Circle
St Joseph's High School Pupils, 1958
Catholic Women’s Guild Singing Circle
St Patrick's School
St Patrick's School
Sister Stanislaus (Ruth Vella)
"Funeral of Catholic Priest."

Creation

Created By
Place
Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North
Date
1967

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Catholic Presbytery, Broadway Avenue
Cathedral of the Holy Spirit - interior
Convent of Mercy, Fitchett Street
St Patrick’s Convent of Mercy, Fitchett Street
Palmerston North - Looking West
Catholic Women’s Guild Singing Circle
St Joseph's High School Pupils, 1958
Catholic Women’s Guild Singing Circle
St Patrick's School
St Patrick's School
Sister Stanislaus (Ruth Vella)
"Funeral of Catholic Priest."

User comments