The Manawatu Art Gallery in Main Street West, Palmerston North was officially opened on 3 July 1977, by Mr Highet the then Minister of Arts. The building was designed by David Taylor and built at a cost $410,000. It replaced the former gallery on the corner of Grey and Carroll Streets, set up in 1959.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Manawatu Art Gallery, Main Street
- Held In