This was the fourth Palmerston North Court House, built when the former Court House was burnt down in 1897. The first Court House was constructed in 1874, and replaced in 1881. In 1895 the second building was moved to Church Street for use as the new Police Station, and a third, short-lived, building constructed. A new Court House was completed in 1988 and this building was demolished.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Court House, Main Street east
- Held In