The Palmerston North Art Gallery, administered by the Manawatu Art Gallery Society on behalf of the City Council, was opened by the Governor General Lord Cobham on 30 September 1959. A new Art Gallery was constructed as part of the Te Manawa complex in Main Street and opened in 1977.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Manawatu Art Gallery, corner of Grey and Carroll Streets
- Held In