The excavator was built by A F Martin Ltd of 648-660 Main Street (at the time of the photograph). Martins were engineers, grinders and gear cutters. They also erected and repaired machinery and made concrete posts, and manufactured 'Martins Concrete Mixers' and woodworking machinery (Wises Directory 1953).
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Excavator, Manawatu River site
- Held In