Joseph Nathan and Company established their dried milk factory in Bunnythorpe in 1904.'Glaxo' became the brand name for their baby milk product and Glaxo Laboratories was formed in 1937. The factory continued operating until 1973, when Glaxo centred all their production at Botanical Road, Palmerston North.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Interior of dried milk factory, Bunnythorpe
- Held In