This factory stood on Section 37 on the western corner of Main Street East and Victoria Avenue. The business was established in 1876 by Messrs Storey and Venn and subsequently carried on by F W Venn on his own account and then sold to W D Squire in 1899. Squire sold the business to A E Bennett and R H Sollitt in 1899.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- W D Squire and Co's Joinery Factory, Main Street East
- Held In