College Street School was established in 1893 on the west side of College Street, opposite the present buildings (2008). From left. Standing: Unknown; George Grant, Headmaster; Mr Tamblyn, First Assistant. Seated: Unknown; unknown; Maude Felicity Meads. The other women seated on either side of Miss Meads are probably Miss Nellie Innes and Miss Eleanor Watts. The pupil teachers (in back row and seated, at either end) probably included Edith Innes, Lily McKenna and John O'Reilly.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Staff of College Street School
- Held In