Skip to Content

More Info →Dawick's Electrical Garage, Cuba Street

Dawick's Electrical Garage was established by Harold and Stan Darwick in 1933. They specialised in both repairing and supplying electrical car parts.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2009N_Bc226_BUI_2435
Title
Dawick's Electrical Garage, Cuba Street
Relation
Public Photograph Collection Bc 226
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Staff outside Pink and Collison, Motor Cycle Agents, Cuba Street
Watson & Llewellyn's Union Coach factory & Shoeing Forge, Fitzherbert Avenue
Bank of New Zealand, corner of Rangitikei Street and The Square
Interior of Holben and Kirk's engineering workshop
Butzbach Bakery, Main Street
J. P. Leary's printing office, The Square
Joseph Nathan and Co. (NZ) Ltd, Queen Street
Millar and Giorgi menwear shop, The Square
Dawick's Electrical Garage, Cuba Street
Jacquard Hosiery Mills, Featherston Street
Demoliton of brick chimney at Brick and Pipes factory, Featherson Street
Jacquard Hosiery Mills Ltd, Featherson Street

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
circa 1937

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Staff outside Pink and Collison, Motor Cycle Agents, Cuba Street
Watson & Llewellyn's Union Coach factory & Shoeing Forge, Fitzherbert Avenue
Bank of New Zealand, corner of Rangitikei Street and The Square
Interior of Holben and Kirk's engineering workshop
Butzbach Bakery, Main Street
J. P. Leary's printing office, The Square
Joseph Nathan and Co. (NZ) Ltd, Queen Street
Millar and Giorgi menwear shop, The Square
Dawick's Electrical Garage, Cuba Street
Jacquard Hosiery Mills, Featherston Street
Demoliton of brick chimney at Brick and Pipes factory, Featherson Street
Jacquard Hosiery Mills Ltd, Featherson Street

User comments