Peke atu ki ngā rauemi

He pārongo atu anōAll Saints Church Viewed from The Lakelet

This photograph shows All Saints Church from The Lakelet in The Square. This brick structure was constructed in 1914-1915 on the site of the old wooden All Saints Church. The Lakelet was constructed and developed by the Beautifying Society in October 1909. The wooden bridge visible in front in the photograph runs across The Lakelet, which is also known as Butterfly Lake.

Tautuhi

Momo rauemi
Image
Tautuhi matihiko
2014P_Sq357b_008952
Ingoa
All Saints Church Viewed from The Lakelet
Pākanga
Public Photograph Collection Sq 357b
E puritia ana ki
Coolstore

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

All Saints Church Viewed from The Lakelet
All Saints Church Viewed from The Lakelet
Cannon in The Square
Man and Dog Next to Fountain, The Square
View of The Square, c. 1963
The Lakelet and Cannon
Church Street West
The South Corner of The Square
The Lakelet in The Square
Chapman family home
Unveiling of the Palmerston North War Memorial, The Square
Andrews Collection: Victoria Esplanade

Hanganga

Te kaihanga
Te wāhi
Palmerston North
Te rā
circa 1950

Te manatārua

Ngā whakamihi
Palmerston North City Library

Pūnaha whakarōpū

Tūtohu Hapori
all saints church,
bridge,
historic places trust,
lakelet,
municipal chambers,

Tuku kōrero mai mō te whakararu

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

All Saints Church Viewed from The Lakelet
All Saints Church Viewed from The Lakelet
Cannon in The Square
Man and Dog Next to Fountain, The Square
View of The Square, c. 1963
The Lakelet and Cannon
Church Street West
The South Corner of The Square
The Lakelet in The Square
Chapman family home
Unveiling of the Palmerston North War Memorial, The Square
Andrews Collection: Victoria Esplanade

Ngā pito kōrero a te hunga toro mai