There were four main incarnations of Central School - The Original School (corner of Main and Princess Streets, 1872-1890), Campbell Street School (1890-1922), Central School (Featherston Street, built 1922), Central Normal School (became a practice school for teachers college students in 1956). The second storey of this building was removed in 1931 after the Napier earthquake.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Pupils Wait Outside Central School
- Held In