The Hopwood Clock Tower was constructed in 1956 and contains the chimes from the Post Office Tower. The Lakelet was constructed in October 1909 and the jets of water were presented to Palmerston North in December 1966 by Vera Holland in memory of her son Edmund Laurie Holland.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Square Gardens and Clock Tower
- Held In