Peke atu ki ngā rauemi

He pārongo atu anōHopwood Clock Tower, The Square

The clock tower was constructed with money donated from Arthur Hopwood, a Palmerston North businessman. It was completed in 1957, and utilised the clock from the Post Office tower, which had been dismantled after the 1942 Waiararapa Earthquake. The sound shell is no longer part of the structure, being dismantled sometime in the 1990s.

Tautuhi

Momo rauemi
Image
Tautuhi matihiko
2010P_IMCA-DigitalMaster_004526
Ingoa
Hopwood Clock Tower, The Square
Pākanga
IMCA Digital Archive
E puritia ana ki
IMCA Digital Archive

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

Hopwood Clock Tower, The Square
Hopwood Clock Tower
1960s Clock Tower
Square Gardens and Clock Tower
Bicycling Through The Square
Te Peeti Statue and Clock Tower, The Square
View of the Clock Tower in The Square
Coronation Fountain, The Square
The Square
Rangitikei Street
The Square
Church Service at Clock Tower

Hanganga

Te kaihanga
Te wāhi
The Square, Palmerston North
Te rā
1960s

Te manatārua

Ngā whakamihi
Palmerston North City Library

Pūnaha whakarōpū

Tūtohu Hapori

Tuku kōrero mai mō te whakararu

Ngā rauemi e whai pānga ana

Hopwood Clock Tower, The Square
Hopwood Clock Tower
1960s Clock Tower
Square Gardens and Clock Tower
Bicycling Through The Square
Te Peeti Statue and Clock Tower, The Square
View of the Clock Tower in The Square
Coronation Fountain, The Square
The Square
Rangitikei Street
The Square
Church Service at Clock Tower

Ngā pito kōrero a te hunga toro mai