In 1927 the business on this site became the Premier Drapery Co Ltd (PDC) and in 1929 the building was renovated and extended. In 1956 it was taken over by the Manawatu Co-Op Society and renamed the Premier Department Store, although was still known as the PDC.
- Created By
- Corner of Church Street and The Square, Palmerston North
- 1929 to 1930
- Credit Line
- Palmerston North City Library
- Community Tags