Bunnythorpe is a small rural community, close to Palmerston North. It was established in the 'Manchester Block' in the 1870s. Bunnythorpe School opened in 1883. Pupils of Bunnythorpe School stand in front of the school building with their teacher. From left, back row: F Dixon; J Clevely; F Bassett; S Jefferies; H Jepson; T Bassett; Alice Clevely; Mary Bassett; Mary J Jefferies; Nellie Dixon; Mrs Boddy, Schoolmistress. Middle Row: J Scheidt; C Anderson; R Boddy; T Jefferies; A Jackson; J Jefferies; A Dixon; Mary Clevely; Rose Dixon; Ellen Jefferies; Anna Scheidt; Clara Hazel. Front Row: A Anderson; H Dixon; T Boddy; G Clevely; Jefferies; M Jepson.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Bunnythorpe School and Pupils
- Held In