Skip to Content

More Info →Pupils of Rangiwahia School

The Rangiwahia School in 1912 with F C Campbell as Head Teacher. The school was opened in 1895 with the a class roll of 37. It was later enlarged to accommodate 60 pupils. The School grounds consisted of four acres with the Kiwitea Stream flowing through it.

Identification

Object type
Image
Digitisation ID
2014P_Sc95_007720
Title
Pupils of Rangiwahia School
Relation
Public Photograph Collection Sc 97
Held In
Coolstore

Related items

Pupils of Rangiwahia School
Pupils of Tiritea School
Pupils of Tiritea School
Bunnythorpe School and Hamlet
Unidentified Rural Sunday School
Sketch of Bunnythorpe School
Bunnythorpe School and Pupils
College Street School Pupils - Boys
Unidentified Groups of Children
The Second Tararua School
Class Photograph, Taikorea School
Class Photograph, Taikorea School

Creation

Created By
Place
Palmerston North
Date
1912

Object rights

Credit Line
Palmerston North City Library

Taxonomy

Community Tags

Report a problem

Related items

Pupils of Rangiwahia School
Pupils of Tiritea School
Pupils of Tiritea School
Bunnythorpe School and Hamlet
Unidentified Rural Sunday School
Sketch of Bunnythorpe School
Bunnythorpe School and Pupils
College Street School Pupils - Boys
Unidentified Groups of Children
The Second Tararua School
Class Photograph, Taikorea School
Class Photograph, Taikorea School

User comments