The first Anglican Church in Palmerston North was built 1875, and was incorporated into this much larger building in 1881 to form the All Saints Church. It was dedicated by Bishop Hadfield on 16 Feb 1882. In 1914 this building was moved back on the section in Church Street to make way for the present brick All Saints Church, opened in 1915. It served as a Church Hall until it was burnt down in 2007. The original postcard is shown on the left, while another digitised copy is on the right.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- All Saints Anglican Church, Church Street
- Held In