The H L Young building was constructed in Palmerston North in 1920. Parked outside is Henry Young’s Studebaker, one of the first in the Manawatu. On the left is the Post Office Hotel, which was seriously damaged by fire c1926. It was demolished in 1930 to make way for the Regent Theatre. The fence enclosed paddock between the buildings was to become the Regent Arcade.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Post Office Hotel and H L Young building, Broadway
- Held In