The Bank of New Zealand was first situated in Palmerston North on the corner of Fitzherbert Avenue and The Square. In 1914 - 1915 this building was built on the site of the old Royal Hotel, on the corner of Rangitikei Street and The Square, to replace the original. This photograph shows the addition of glass doors, replacing the original large wooden doors.
- Object type
- Digitisation ID
- Bank of New Zealand, corner of Rangitikei Street and The Square
- Held In